Bento #47: Chicken Wings with Fried Rice


I must admit that I made no photogenic lovely bento in the summer break. Everything had to be done very quickly and I had no time and desire, because I had a lot to do at work. I hope you will forgive me ;) However, everything return to normal and I'm looking forward to prepare bento, to cook and bake. To cut a long story short: This is my first bento after the summer break.

Content: 
  • fried rice with vegetables and egg 
  • Chicken Wing 
  • fried eggplant 
  • fried egg
  • tomato 
  • bean salad with mayonnaise and sesame 
  • two butterflies from carrot and salad as decoration
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ich muss zugeben das ich in der Sommerpause keine fotogenen hübschen Bentos gemacht habe. Alles musste schnell gehen und ich hatte arbeitstechnisch einfach keine Zeit und Lust. Ich hoffe man vergibt mir ;) Nun hat sich aber alles wieder etwas normalisiert und ich freue mich jetzt wieder das zubereiten von Bento, Kochen und Backen zu widmen. Lange Rede kurzer Sinn, hier also das erste Bento nach der Sommerpause.

Inhalt:
  • Gebratener Reis mit Gemüse und Ei
  • Chicken Wing
  • gebratene Aubergine
  • Spiegelei
  • Tomate 
  • Bohnensalat mit Mayo und Sesam
  • zwei Karotten-Schmetterlinge und Salat als Deko

The Student @ Food for Dissertating  – (September 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM)  

That's actually a way of using a fried egg I never thought of! Beautiful.

Mokiko (Bohnenhase)  – (September 25, 2014 at 3:14 PM)  

@The Student @ Food for Dissertating: Thank you for your nice comment :) There are so many ways to fill bento. I am quite certain that there are many more bento methods which I do not yet know.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hits

free counters

Bohnenhase Fans Worldwide

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP